Automatic Bill Payment Plan
You may choose to have your electric bill paid automatically by having it deducted from your checking account, credit, or debit card. Call our office at 607-293-6622 to get more information about Auto-Bill Pay, it's convenient, easy, and free.
*Please note, if you utilize a debit or credit card for Auto-Pay it is your responsibility to update card information as it changes, through your SmartHub account. Employees are unable to update card information on behalf of our members.
Sign up for SmartHub to receive your bill via email or with a text notification. Through SmartHub you can also pay your bill, set up Auto-Pay, view your newsletter, send inquiries to the office, and more!
DropBox or by Mail
Otsego Electric Cooperative's office is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Payments may be paid directly during business hours or placed in the 24-hour drop box after hours. When paying by mail, we ask that you do not send cash.
Otsego Electric Cooperative, Inc.
P.O. Box 128
Hartwick, NY 13348
- Secure online payments are available at www.otsegoec.coop through our Pay Now or Smart Hub link. Mobile
- Smart Hub applications are also available.
- Failure to receive a bill does not exempt you from monthly payments, late charges, or disconnection.
- If your bill states "BALANCE FORWARD SUBJECT TO DISCONNECT", that balance needs to be paid immediately to avoid disconnection.
- The account is considered paid when full payment is received, we are not responsible for the mail service. Please allow 4-5 days for delivery.
- A depository is available for after-hour payments.
Credit Card Policy
Otsego Electric Cooperative will accept a Visa or MasterCard in payment for your electric service or WildBlue Internet
Service. Payment by credit card is subject to approval and verified authorization by the issuing company.
We are here to serve you, please call us if you have any questions at 607-293-6622.